SOCIAL MEDIA

2/22/13

Bead Soup Blog Partner and Challenge of Music Hop Info From A Very Bad Blogger...

I looked at my blog and am embarrassed to see that I haven't updated it since October of last year!  You would assume that it is because I've been so unbelievably busy that I just haven't had the time to write, but this just isn't the case.  The truth is that I've been extremely unmotivated to write.  That's it. No big event or anything - just unmotivated.

Until today.  Today I finally feel like writing again and it feels great. I've got a lot going on, and am looking forward to sharing regular updates again, so here goes:

I am participating in a couple of upcoming blog hops, and I'm really looking forward to them!  The first I'll share with you is Lori Anderson's 7th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party, with the reveal date of March 30th.  My fabulous partner this round is the amazing Laura Bracken of Laura Bracken Designs.  She sent me this beautiful soup mix:

Such beautiful packaging!

LOVE these colors!
I've got a ton of ideas as to how to use these beads, and I can't wait to start working on them!  Here's the soup mix I sent to Laura:
Beautiful poppy beads with accents by Tanya McGuire and gorgeous lampwork beads by Kaz Baildon of Cheeky Cherub Designs and Mary Cobble of Firebabies.
I can't wait to see what Laura makes!

The other hop I'm participating in is the 2nd Annual challenge of Music Blog Hop hosted by the lovely Erin Praiz-Hintz of Tesori Trovati Jewelry:


The reveal for this hop is on Friday, March 1st, and there are 48 fabulous participants.  I've been working on choosing my music and creating my piece, and can't wait to share both with you!

That's about it for now.  Have a fabulous night my friends!
steufel said...

Oh my, gorgeous - both soups:-)

Bobbie said...

Good to see you back - and I'm looking forward to seeing your challenge creations!

PiPa said...

Beautiful soups both of them! Have fun!

BlueAntiquities said...

Hi Molly, Good to see your
post and I look forward to your creations! Laura

Nelly May said...

Such pretty and interesting components. Great soups!

vovsblog said...

Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!